The Viking Labor-Saving – A Professional Tool for All.
Your imagination sets the limits
With the lifting capacity of up to ✅150 kg the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows and cabinets are obvious uses,✍️but flooring and the construction of porches, decks and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Labor-Saving.
Another great feature of the Viking Labor-Saving is that it reduces the number of hands needed for certain types of installation work. This allows for better economics in the professional field and a significant reduction in frustration among home improvers.
The Viking Labor-Saving is an installation tool of the high build quality professionals demand, ♀️yet affordable for home improvement enthusiasts.
See More: 3 In 1 Multifunctional Silicone Remover
Features and advantages
- Innovative universal tool
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Hardened stainless steel / Aluminum
- Capacity: up to 65kg = 154.3 lb ( use 2 item can upto 160kg 352.7 lb )
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base in hardened carbon steel (mm): 6 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb